You raise your admission chances by getting a free review of your application
You receive personalized support until the beginning of your studies
You can save your application for later, and you also unlock the "one-click apply"
The aims of this programme are:
• To train the students with the effective written and oral communication skills and their functions in a business context.
• To make understand the purpose and design of different insurance products, and how these products are distributed
• To describe the basic quantitative skills that are essential in actuarial analysis and how to manage an insurance company in a local, global and multi-cultural environment
• To build a strong foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment and the analytical tools for the insurance sector needed for students for intelligent decision- making.
• To provide the knowledge and application of the social, ethical and legal responsibilities of insurance companies and key theoretical concepts and practical applications regarding insurance management.
Some careers that graduates can attain once they complete the course are: