Earn points that you can redeem on the platform of Brive
Save your application and resume later
Unlock the one-click apply to use on your applications to other programs
The aims of this programme are:
• To train the students with the effective written and oral communication skills and their functions in a business context.
• To make understand the purpose and design of different insurance products, and how these products are distributed
• To describe the basic quantitative skills that are essential in actuarial analysis and how to manage an insurance company in a local, global and multi-cultural environment
• To build a strong foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment and the analytical tools for the insurance sector needed for students for intelligent decision- making.
• To provide the knowledge and application of the social, ethical and legal responsibilities of insurance companies and key theoretical concepts and practical applications regarding insurance management.
Some careers that graduates can attain once they complete the course are:
I accept to receive news and give consent to Brive to securely process my data, as defined in the