The master in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (MSc) aims to:
- Combine advanced theoretical, clinical, and practical training all of which enhances students’ assessment and treatment skills in a variety of musculoskeletal, and neurological-related injuries and pathologies.
- Provide the graduates the appropriate capabilities to collaborate with other health professionals in consulting patients with musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
- Prepare students to interpret and participate in research in the fields of musculoskeletal and neurological physiotherapy.
- Reflect in a modern way the most contemporary research trends in the fields of musculoskeletal and neurological physiotherapy.
- Place special emphasis on the development of clinical reasoning skills that guide clinical decision-making regarding prevention as well as rehabilitation following musculoskeletal or neurological pathologies.