The Master Program in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation aims to:
- Combine advanced theoretical, clinical and practical training all of which enhances students’ assessment and treatment skills in a variety of musculoskeletal, and neurological related injuries and pathologies.
- Provide to the graduates the appropriate capabilities to collaborate with other health professionals in consulting patients with musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
- Prepare students to interpret and participate in research in the fields of musculoskeletal and neurological physiotherapy.
- Reflect in a modern way the most contemporary research trends in the fields of musculoskeletal and neurological physiotherapy.
- Place special emphasis on the development of clinical reasoning skills that guide clinical decision making regarding prevention as well as rehabilitation following musculoskeletal or neurological pathologies.
- Provide to graduates scientific and professional qualifications as advanced and specialized practitioners in the domains of Musculoskeletal and Neurological Physiotherapy. They will advance their employability opportunities in the private and public sector as specialized physiotherapists, in physiotherapy clinics, rehabilitation centres, hospitals and sport clubs.