The aims of the master in Oil, Gas and Energy Engineering (MSc) are to:
- Prepare graduate students to succeed in a constantly growing, demanding, and highly competitive technological world.
- Provide specialization and extensive knowledge in the area of oil and gas energy engineering.
- Create an academic environment conducive to learning new oil and gas energy engineering concepts and technologies.
- Introduce graduate students to research on advanced oil, gas, and energy engineering topics.
- Cultivate analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Promote engineering ethics and moral practices.