On our course, you’ll get to grips with construction and develop your practical skills, to give you solid industry experience. We'll give you a taste of the whole construction process, including surveying, quantity surveying and architectural technology.
You'll also develop your management skills, preparing you to work as a professional in industry. This means building your understanding of time management, project management, teamwork and independent thinking. And you’ll learn how your work is affected by the law, budgets, standards, health and safety, ethics and more.
• Fees for Placement Year: £1,250
• Tuition fees for students who have citizens' rights after Brexit: £9,250/year
• Safety footwear (steel toe and midsole): £40
• General stationary and calculator: £100
• Poster printing: £20
• You will be asked to make a contribution of £250 towards the cost of food and accommodation.
• Other personal protective equipment will be provided.