Exciting and intriguing spaces offer experiences that make us want to return again and again. On our BA (Hons) Interior Design you will learn to create effective design proposals, while considering how to develop spaces that connect stories with people.
Design can reveal a lot about the users in the space or community they inhabit. You will explore how to embed significant stories into your designs, stories that will help others to develop social connections and make your designed spaces important to the wider community.
• Tuition fees for students who have citizens' rights after Brexit: £9,250/year
• Estimated cost of materials across three years: £900.
• London show £40 per semester (2 x £20).
• Optional field trips £150 per year.
• Freerange magazine participation £140 (third year only).