Information about requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
- Interview: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
More required documents:
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
Information about the case study:
- You will be provided with one video and one article as source material. Once you have watched the video and read the article, you will be required to answer six questions to show your understanding of the topic. Questions to answer:
- What business sector does WeWork operate in? What services does it provide and to whom?
- Describe the change of fortunes the company has experienced as described in the video and the article. What happened?
- What are some of the underlying reasons for this change?
- What are some of the consequences of the decisions that have been taken?
- How do you view the actions of the former CEO, Adam Neumann?
- If you were to advise this company at this moment of crisis, what would you say to them?
Other accepted English qualifications and information:
- Proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- There may be an additional application fee by this University.