The Master in Fine Art (MA) at Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) will allow students to investigate a range of approaches used in fine art, from painting, sculpture, and printmaking, to more contemporary media such as photography, video, digital media, installation, sound and performance.
During the Master in Fine Art (MA), students will spend much of their time working and researching independently, but they will also learn about recent theories, contexts and practices in lectures, seminars and one-to-one tutorials. The program will give students the chance to test out their ideas in a professional environment, and to pick up important transferable skills for their career through group and individual presentations and critiques, exhibiting, curation and critical writing.
• Tuition fees for students who have citizens' rights after Brexit: £5,000/year
• The part-time course fee assumes that you're studying at half the rate of a full-time student (50% intensity). Course fees will be different if you study over a longer period. All fees are for guidance purposes only.
• Estimated cost of materials - £500-£750
• Optional trip abroad - £160-£400
• Field trip to London - £16-23 per semester